Help us stop uncontrolled shark fishing!
No Limits? appeals to Shark Trust supporters and the wider public to support the adoption of science-based catch limits for No Limits? species, before it’s too late and today’s commercial shark species follow other previously abundant Atlantic stocks into collapse. Don’t forget that although the campaign focusses on EU fishing vessels this is a global issue, which will affect shark populations worldwide.
- Petition – If you haven’t already signed the petition, make your voice count by signing (to the right) today to help stop uncontrolled shark fishing. If you’ve already signed, help us to spread the word about the campaign and encourage others to sign. You can also collect signatures by downloading the petition.
- Pledge – Print the pledge template and use this to write a personal message about why you support the campaign. Take a photo of yourself with your pledge and share on Twitter using the #NoLimitsNoFuture hashtag. Get creative and have fun – you could put your artistic talents to use by including drawings and get imaginative with your location.
- Get the kids involved – Individuals are legally required to be over 18 to sign the petition but we think it’s vital that the future generation have their say too. To find out more about No Limits? younger supporters can visit our campaign page on the Pups Activity Zone. They can also pledge their support by downloading this pdf – please don’t forget to send us any creations so we can add this to the website!
Spread the word:
- Social media – Social media is a powerful advocacy tool, spreading information far and wide in just one click. Follow the campaign on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, and please share our No Limits? resources and posts with your friends.
- Shark Trust e-newsletter – Sign up to the Shark Trust e-newsletter to keep up to date with all our latest news and campaign alerts.